Our attorneys work with and individuals and business to plan for the transfer and protection by minimizing liability and tax consequences to the extent allowable by law.
Our attorneys will create unique asset protection programs tailored to the needs of each client using their expertise in various areas of the law including real property, tax, estate planning, trusts and estates. Our Team has significant experience assisting landowners in multigenerational business succession planning while preserving land holdings. When necessary, we represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries in court and mediation to settle disputes that arise during administration of a trust or estate.
Our areas of experience include:
- Business Succession Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Estate, Gift and Generation-Skipping Tax
- Limited Liability Business Entities
- Trust, Estate and Fiduciary Litigation
- Tax Controversies and Audits
- Trust Administration
- Trust and Estate Income Taxation
- Wills and Trusts
- Wealth Preservation